Godrej Appliances GVR 100 AC Vaccine & Laboratory Refrigerator is powered by the Sure Chill technology, a unique cooling technology that ensures perfect temperature control with no risk of freezing vaccines. With holdover of 12+ days, GVR 100 AC is environment-friendly and requires only 2.5 hours per day of power to operate. It has in-built intelligent temperature control for better energy management.
Type : Vaccine Storage Refrigerators
Capacity : 121 L
Height x Width x Depth (mm) : 1820 x 795 x 750
Color : White
Weight (Kg) : 125
Our range of Vaccine refrigerators are WHO qualified and are designed to be effective and energy efficient, with an ambient temperature rated +10°C to +43°C. Its in-built intelligent temperature control, early warning system and energy management system allows it to operate on only 2.5 hours/day of power at 43°C ambient. The patented Sure Chill® technology in every refrigerator ensures that the vaccines are never frozen
• Sure Chill technology guarantees never to freeze vaccines.
• Environment friendly - CFC, HFC and HCFC free
• WHO PQS pre certified with holdover of 12+ days
• Has a built-in intelligent temperature control, early warning and energy management system
• Requires 2.5 hours of power per day
• Display Thermometer: Externally readable digital display thermometer
• Voltage Stabiliser (optional): Operating range 110-280V
• Front opening for easy stock management
• Corrosion resistant: Outer cabinet is made of galvanised steel
• Fitted with two latch locks for use with a padlock
• Designed for easy maintenance and repair
• 2 year warranty
Godrej GVR 100 AC Vaccine & Laboratory Refrigerator
79.5 x 75 x 182 cm (LxDxH)
Gross Storage Capacity
Vaccine Storage Capacity
Energy Consumption, Stable Running
0.75 kWh/ 24 hours
Energy Consumption, Cool Down Test
1.90 kWh/ 24 hours
E003 / 047
Stuffing Quantity(20'/40' Container)
Minimal Thermal Shock
Godrej Medical Refrigerator minimises thermal shock during usage, as compared to the conventional refrigerators
Operating temperature range
2°C to 8°C
Voltage and frequency
220-240V 50/60 Hz
Indian Patent no.
313736 (Refrigeration Apparatus)
US Patent no.
EP Patent no.
2454539 (All these Patents are under licensed from SureChill)