Godrej Interio is glad to announce that the latest ‘updated’ version of Bravo line has been successfully rolled out. Considering the changing buying landscape and our attempts to improve market offering, we are glad to present Bravo Nxt.
The improved version now comes with 3 position lock Centre Tilt Synchro Mechanism. This will allow us to compete in the “Synchro” chair with multi-position lock requirements more effectively.
We are also glad to inform that we shall be launching Bravo Nxt at the same Price as the existing model being phased out.
Bravo Nxt will be available for booking starting 1st March 2023; we shall be keeping both the Bravo and Bravo Nxt live for a period of 1 month. Bravo codes (High Back and Mid Back) shall be blocked in the system post 31st March.
About Bravo :
BRAVO is a task chair with contemporary design.
Key distinguishing factors:
· Thicker cushion of the seat
·Wider contoured seat and back
· Poly-Propylene abuse resistant armrest
Seat height adjustment: It is essential for a good posture and allows users of all height to find optimum seating posture.
Poly Propylene armrest of the BRAVO chair makes it abuse resistant.
User friendly levers with usage guide for ease of operations
Thicker cushion for better comfort.
Pedestal: Black designer pedestal, injection molded with 30% glass-filled Nylon, fitted with 5 nos. twin wheel castors for ensuring better strength and load bearing capacity.
Contoured back profile: The back hugging profile of the chair supports the user while at work and ensures better comfort.
Back Button profile: It adds to the aesthetics and style of the chair.
1. SEAT/BACK ASSEMBLY: The seat and back are made up of 1.2 ±0.1cm. thick hot-pressed
plywood measured as per QA method described in OCP-QLTA-P14-18 and upholstered with fabric upholstery covers and moulded Polyurethane foam. The back foam is designed with contoured lumbar support for extra comfort. The seat has extra thick foam on front edge to give comfort to popliteal area.
The chair is available in three models.
*PCH-9U01RG HIGH BACK SIZE 47.5 cm. (W) x 69.5 cm. (H)
*PCH-9U02RG/9U12RG MID BACK SIZE 47.5 cm. (W) x 58.0 cm. (H)
*PCH-9U01RG/9U02RG/9U12RG SEAT SIZE 47.0 cm. (W) x 48.0 cm. (D)
2. HIGH RESILIENCE (HR) POLYURETHANE FOAM: The HR polyurethane foam is moulded with density = 45±2 kg/m3 and hardness load 16 ± 2 kgf as per IS:7888 for 25% compression.
3. ARMRESTS :The one-piece armrests are injection moulded from black Co-polymer Polypropylene.
4. CENTER TILT SYNCHRO MECHANISM (FOR 9U01RG/9U02RG): The mechanism is designed with
the following features:
· 360° revolving type.
· 3 position locking
· Tilt tension adjustment
5. TUBULAR FRAME (FOR 9U12RG): The powder coated ( DFT 40-60 microns ) tubular frame is cantilever type & made of Ø 2.54 ±0.03cm. x 0.2 ±0.016cm.thk. M.S. ER.W. Tube.
6. PNEUMATIC HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT (FOR 9U01RG/9U02RG): The pneumatic height adjustment has an adjustment stroke of 12.0 ±0.3cm.
7. TELESCOPIC BELLOW ASSEMBLY (FOR 9U01RG/9U02RG): The bellow is 3 piece telescopic type and injection moulded in black Polypropylene.
8. PEDESTAL ASSEMBLY (FOR 9U01RG/9U02RG): The pedestal is injection moulded in black 33%glass-filled Nylon and fitted with 5 nos. twin wheel castors. The pedestal is 66.3 ±0.5cm.
pitch-center dia. (76.3 ±1.0cm with castors).
9. TWIN WHEEL CASTORS (FOR 9U01RG/9U02RG): The twin wheel castors are injection moulded in Black Nylon.